Harold R. Kaufman
Chair and Professor Emeritus, Physics
- Contact Department:Department of Physics
- Education:Ph.D. Colorado State University, 1970. Joined CSU in 1974.
- Professional Activities:Plasma Physics, ion sources
- Lifetime Special Recognition and Awards:James H. Wyld Propulsion Award (AIAA 1969); Exceptional Scientific Achievement Award (NASA, 1971); Albert Nerken Award, Fellow (AVS, 1991); Laurels Award (Aviation Week Magazine, 1999); over 30 patents
- Interests/Activities in Retirement:Research and development of industrial ion sources.
Return to the CNS Emeritus/Emerita Directory