Department of Biology
- Alternate Address: Department of Biology
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Education: Ph.D. University of Illinois, Urbana, 1954. Joined CSU in 1966.
- Professional Activities: Textbook writing and editing, small research projects on parasitic infections, Front Range Forum - lead courses in Biology (mostly). Member of the Society of Protozoologists, American Society of Parasitologists, American Socity of Tropical Medicine & Hygiene, Sigma Xi, and the Rocky Mountain Conf. of Parasitologists
- Current Interests/Activities in Retirement: Travel, participation in two discussion groups, Front Range Forum, and the Unitarian church.