Chair and Professor Emeritus
Department of Psychology
- Alternate Address: Department of Psychology
- Email: email@example.com
- Education: Ph.D. Stanford, 1959. Joined CSU in 1968.
- Professional Activities: President, American Pschological Association, 1999; American Psychological Association Foundation, current; American Board of Professional Psychology, Board of Trustees, current
- Lifetime Special Recognition and Awards: APA Career Contribution to Education & Training, Who's Who in America, CSU Oliver Pennock Award for Administration-1983, Asian American Psychological Association Lifetime Achievement Award-1999, Honorary Doctorate of Humane Letters, California School of Professional Psychology-1999, CSU Minority Distinguished Service Award-1992
- Current Interests/Activities in Retirement: Consulting with Olympic athletes for mental skills training, doing presentations on Psychological Interventions for Cancer, Heart Disease and Pain Management, mentoring of ethnic minorities, snow skiing, fishing, and tennis