Professor Emeritus, Psychology
- Contact Department:Department of Psychology
- Education:Ph.D. University of Denver. Joined CSU in 1966.
- Professional Activities:1) Participating in professional meetings, 2) Working with graduate students, 3) Consulting, and 4) Writing.
- Lifetime Special Recognition and Awards:Fellow, Division 34 American Psychological Association, CNS Undergraduate Education Award (1998-1999), Oliver Pennock Award (2003).
- Interests/Activities in Retirement:Travel and family activities
Return to the CNS Emeritus/Emerita Directory