Professor Emeritus, Physics
- Contact Department:Department of Physics
- Education:Ph.D. Case Institute of Technology, 1957. Joined CSU in 1960.
- Professional Activities:Industrial research (University Curriculum Committee), National Reactor Testing Station-MTR, National Bureau of Standards, Ford Research, Dartmouth University (computer assisted instruction)
- Lifetime Special Recognition and Awards:President, Colorado Chapter of Precision Measuremnts Assn., Scholar DePauw University, Phi Beta Kappa, 1951.
- Interests/Activities in Retirement:Forums, Geneology, jewelry creation, lapidary arts. Provide audience for cultural events to support the travel industry.
Return to the CNS Emeritus/Emerita Directory