Dean and Professor Emeritus
Department of Chemistry
- Alternate Address: Department of Chemistry
- Education: Ph.D. University of Wyoming, 1950. Joined CSU as Dean and Professor in 1967
- Professional Activities: ACS
- Lifetime Special Recognition and Awards: Colorado Section ACS Gold Medal Award in 1968, initiated the ACS Division of Chemical Education Biennial Conferences on Chemical Education in 1969 at Snowmass in Aspen, Colorado.
- Current Interests/Activities in Retirement: Working with children-reading to Headstart children, serving on the University of Colorado Graduate School Advisory Committee and the Front Range Forum, international travel, Grandfather of four granddaughters and two grandsons.