Chair and Professor Emeritus
Department of Physics
- Alternate Address: Department of Physics
- Education: Ph.D. Colorado State University, 1970. Joined CSU in 1974.
- Professional Activities: Plasma Physics, ion sources
- Lifetime Special Recognition and Awards: James H. Wyld Propulsion Award (AIAA 1969); Exceptional Scientific Achievement Award (NASA, 1971); Albert Nerken Award, Fellow (AVS, 1991); Laurels Award (Aviation Week Magazine, 1999); over 30 patents
- Current Interests/Activities in Retirement: Research and development of industrial ion sources.