Emeritus/Emerita Faculty Program
View the Emeritus/Emerita Faculty Directory.
View the Emeritus Breakfast 2017 Photos:
View the Emeritus Breakfast 2016 Photos:
View the Emeritus Breakfast 2015 Photos:
View the Emeritus Breakfast 2014 Photos:
View the Emeritus Breakfast 2013 Photos:
- Emeritus Breakfast 2013 Photos (Lower Quality–shorter time to download)
- Emeritus Breakfast 2013 Photos (Higher Quality–longer time to download)
View the Emeritus Breakfast 2012 Photos:
View the Emeritus Breakfast 2011 Photos:
The College of Natural Sciences is indebted to the many faculty members who have provided our students with a quality education for over 30 years. We hope to foster the affiliation between the College and our former faculty by initiating an opportunity for involvement that is neither time consuming nor demanding, but one that provides logistical and technical support, facilities, and assistance. The CNS Emeritus/Emerita Faculty Program will include the following features:
- Create and maintain CNS Emeritus/Emerita faculty list.
- Ensure all Emeritus/Emerita faculty that held administrative positions are given Emeritus/Emerita title for both academic and administrative positions.
- Provide access to the University’s electronic mail system.
- Create a directory of CNS Emeritus/Emerita Faculty Directory Web Page for distribution to its members that may include, but is not limited to, membership listing, CNS annual events and dates, list of businesses that might participate in reduced costs for services for Emeritus/Emerita faculty, and a quick guide for frequently used University phone numbers.
- Supply Colorado State University business cards with appropriate title.
- Provide office, facilities, and other support for Emeritus/Emerita events, volunteers, and steering committee.
- Support at least one cultural or athletic event involving Emeritus/Emerita faculty per year.
- Enlist selected Emeritus/Emerita faculty to participate in First Year Seminar classes.