The 2013-2014 Scholarship Season is Underway – Log In and Apply Now using our site!
The deadline for all CSUSA online applications is 11:00 p.m. MST on March 1, 2013. All applications must be completed by that time. However, all supplemental materials, including transcripts and reference letters, must be received in the CNS Dean’s Office, 117 Statistics Building, 1801 Campus Delivery, Fort Collins CO 80523-1801 by 5:00 p.m. on March 1, 2013.
Faxed or emailed documents will NOT be accepted,so please plan to submit supplemental materials in time for us to receive them March 1, 2013.
To be considered for any scholarship in the College of Natural Sciences, students must meet the following requirements:
- Your primary major must be in the College of Natural Sciences. If you have a minor or concentration in the College of Natural Sciences, but your primary major is in another college, you are not eligible.
- Be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
- Be accepted for admission (new freshman or transfer student) or a continuing student in one of the majors in the College of Natural Sciences on or before February 12, 2013. If you are a double major, your primary major must be in the College of Natural Sciences.
- Be a full-time student (12 credits or more) for the 2012-2013 academic year. Dropping below full-time may result in the forfeiture of the scholarship.
- Meet other special requirements as noted.
Additional Scholarships Available
AmeriCorps Education Awards
List of Scholarships
Native Women in Science Scholarship
NS Undergraduate Research Fellowship
Patricia A. Yingst Scholarship
Steven Boyd, Jr. Scholarship
Scholarships are also available for graduate students but are not processed through the CSUSA. Graduate students should contact the department of their major for information.